Abovegroundpoolcentral.com is a well know name in the field of providing in depth information about pools. We publish detail reviews and guides on above ground pools for the education of people who are looking to buy them. By doing that we are sure that people will buy the best above ground pools the market offers.To further contribute in the education field we are creating an AGP Scholarship Program for the students who are currently pursuing their education.
About the scholarship
We give away one scholarship of $500 to a college student who is currently pursuing his education. With this scholarship we hope to provide some help in motivating and encouraging the students to continue their education so as to achieve their professional and personal goals.
- Applicable to all students currently pursuing their education.
- The students from all the countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- GPA should be minimum of 2.5.
- Contest ends on October 24, 2017
- Winners will be announced- November, 2017
Application process and Guidelines
- Applicant should submit the well written essay, info graphics or article (1000 words or more) on the topics related to this site (you can choose to write about swimming, related summer activities or pools). Your essay, info graphics or article will be judged on the level of freshness, creativity and uniqueness, as well as its content.
- You should tell us why you are interested towards our scholarship.
- You should email us all the details to: email@example.com along with:
- Your CV/Resume
- Relevant course entry form should be present
- Acceptance letter of the college or university
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship:
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify any information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified by default.
2)Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
3) There is no hidden cost to apply for this scholarship.
4) We will review all the submissions but will only contact the winner. We reserve the right not to respond to any enquiry.
5) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship and the winners may not be announced in public. If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship in any quarterly period, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.